Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tea Leaves Cardigan Update

Ask and you shall receive. I got a lot of requests for an in progress picture of the Tea Leaves Cardigan in Madelinetosh. Here she is!


Isn't it lovely?!? I had to take a break from knitting it due to illness (horrible flu of 2011) and I had a bunch of orders (woohoo!). The progress you see here was really done over two days. I hope to find some time this coming week to pick it back up so that I can wear it a few times before spring moves in. (Can you hear the wishful thinking about spring in that sentence?)
 
If you are interested in knitting it, the pattern is the Tea Leaves Cardigan and the yarn is Madelinetosh Tosh Vintage in color Well Water. I mentioned this in an earlier post, but I bought enough to make a matching one for my little niece who arrives in April. 
My friends Carol and Nancy are knitting this up at the moment, too. Both are using Madelinetosh yarns. Carol is using a DK weight and it is gorgeous!!! Nancy's is out of the Tosh Vintage and is beautiful!!! You just can't go wrong with Madelinetosh.

Speaking of...I received my next yarn club shipment. This is SCREAMING to be a new shawl design, don't you think? :)



It is such a soft and lovely yarn. I think this might be my last club shipment. 
Makes me sad, but I can cry into my luscious yarn!






2 comments:

Marilyn in NM said...

I'm making the Tea Leaves cardigan and love the pattern. It's so easy but of course it's taking me forever to finish it. I'm on my bottom border finally on the body. I love yours. The color is awesome.
Marilyn in NM
knittinmar on Ravelry

toastyyak said...

Love the new blog look! And isn't madelinetosh just yummy.