Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Trifold Knitter's Bowl Workshop

A few weekends ago, I spent a day and half preparing materials for my Trifold Knitter's Bowl workshops. Typically, I structure my classes with finished garments to use for display/advertisement and then we use that garment as reference in the class. As I work through all of my projects, I take notes so that I can develop a handout if I want to teach it as a class/workshop. This project was different. When I originally made the bowl, I didn't intend to teach it and I was in the midst of a difficult few months. I didn't take any notes and the project is more advanced. So, I decided that I needed to remake the bowl and have it as a live stitch project in class for students to use for practice at various points.

There are SO many great techniques and learning opportunities in this pattern. Cat is a genius--love her patterns.


Yarn: Cascade 220
Needle: US 11

There are still some spots open in the November workshop if you are interested. It is a fun 4 hours with lots of learning. November 6th from 10-2 at Stitches & Scones.

No comments: