Tuesday, October 19, 2010

MUCH Better Than Flowers

Remember that surprise that I mentioned in the mail? Well, I have a wonderful husband who is always so thoughtful. He gets me flowers every now and then and I love them. However, this time he said that he had wanted to get me some flowers but decided that this would be a longer lasting gift. I was so excited when I opened the box!!!!

Prints from Sheep Incognito!!!!

A few years ago, T got me the Leap of Faith print when I decided to go part-time with my "real job" and try this knitting business, well, business. It hangs in my yarn studio as a reminder to stretch myself. Now, they have friends! I am not really a collector of much, but I do plan to gather as many of these as possible. These prints, yarn, and stitch markers! Thank you for being so thoughtful, Patrick!

No comments: