Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to all of you! It is one of my favorite holidays of the year. No pressure and just fun. We had a great time carving our pumpkins this year and being creative with them. I have a pumpkin obsession, so I enjoy sitting the different ones all over the house, I knit fall-themed items each year, and I love mums.



Of course, I also love to put together Halloween packages for the boys. This year, Aidan's basket was full of Star Wars themed items. Uncle Patrick also put in an Alligator Jerky stick that he bought this summer in Florida. Jack received some books and stickers to feed his love of those items. He also got a little cell phone from the Halloween pumpkin. Mister Raleigh got some Halloween themed items (Baby's First Halloween Bib/etc) and a little knitted pumpkin hat. I've made one of these for each of the boys their first year. Poor Aidan got one when I first learned to knit and didn't understand gauge. He looked a bit more like the slouchy hats that are popular now!


Knitted out of Encore Worsted on US 5 needles.

No comments: