Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's a Man's World Knitter's Holiday Swap - Receiving

The day that my swap partner received her EZ inspired swap package, I received mine from a really nice lady named Kris. She stalked me a bit on the blog (hi there!) to learn some about what I like and such and then created a wonderful package! She designed the items around her mom and a prof that she admired--a researcher who studied the relationships between people and pets. As most of you know if you've spent a little time reading the blog, my two dogs are always by my side when I'm knitting. They mean a lot to me. Everything in the package was built around this theme. Super cute!

A book by the researcher--signed!!!!
Treats for the dogs and me.
Red silk blend Manos

Yorkie stitch markers

Yorkie art print

Amanda hat pattern and a skein of Stone Blue Malabrigo

I cannot thank her enough for such a thoughtful swap package. The dogs and I have already dug into all of it--eating the treats, knitting the yarn, using the stitch markers, displaying the art, and I have the book in the queue for some good fall weather!

No comments: