Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy to See the Summer End...

Don't be fooled by the title. I'm not happy to see the summer end. The dogs ARE happy to see it end. Why? We had a lot of travel this summer and I think they have had enough of mommy and daddy going away. Don't get me wrong. They LOVE where they stay and LOVE LOVE Ashley--who works there and gives them lots of love.

Here are some "happy to be home" pictures after stitches:


And as I settle into the thought of fall and winter approaching, I have more at-home type plans. LOTS of knitting and designing. A recent rush of orders and ideas should keep me busy. When I'm not doing that, I'll be trying to get some summer weight back off with hitting the Wii and going to Zumba and Yoga classes. And when I can no longer move because my body is in shock, I'll be settled in with the two cuties above, my PK, and Rory/Lorelai.

No comments: