Thursday, September 23, 2010

Flowers of Fall Hats

I'm SO excited about this new pattern because I had so much fun with it! I had such a warm welcome to the Flowers of Spring Hat pattern, that I decided a Flowers of Fall selection of necessary. Now, I know that sunflowers grow in summer, but I always associate them with fall decor. And, of course, the mum is a big one in our area of the world in the autumn season.

Flowers of Fall pattern available in Ravelry and my etsy shop.
Yarn used in above version:
Dream in Color Classy Tea Party
Dream in Color Classy Happy Forest
Berroco Vintage Chunky in Sunny
Crystal Palace Yarns Fizz
Needle size in pattern: US 6 and US 7
Hook size: I for chunky flower
Gauge: 5 sts/inch unstretched
Hat sizes: 0 to 6 months; 6 to 12 months; toddler; child; adult
Size shown in photo: Toddler

For all you non-knitters, you can place etsy orders at my shop here. You can either purchase ones that are already up in the shop, or send me a custom order (indicating colors, sizing, and flower choice).

These two versions were knitted up as samples for the pattern and were immediately sold to a customer for two little sisters. They will look so cute!
Sizes shown: 0 to 6 months and Child
Yarn used in above versions:
Berroco Vintage
Cascade 220 Superwash
Flower yarn: Dream in Color Classy in Tea Party
Crystal Palace Yarns Fizz
Needle size in pattern: US 6 and US 7
Hook size: H for worsted weight flower


This one, featuring the mum, was also whisked off by a customer. Such a cute one for a newborn!
Size shown: 0 to 6 months
Yarn used in above version: 
Hat: Sheldrige Farms Superwash
Flower: Berroco Vintage
Needle size: US 6 and 7
Hook size: H for worsted weight flower

No comments: