Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Visit with Raleigh

I got to spend some time last week with my little naked nephew, Raleigh. Poor little guy is like a heater. Given the 90-100 degree temps, he spent a lot of time without much on. We were joking about his little belly being a muffin top above his diaper. It's amazing to see how much he has changed in a few quick weeks. I keep waiting for his eyes to change color...I keep thinking they will go green, but they are a gray/blue right now.

I only had my iPhone camera, so all the shots have a baby movement blue in them.

Playing pat-a-cake

I'm so sleepy...

My brother sent me this shot of Raleigh hanging out with his older dog brother, Hank. Hank does such a great job with the little man. He will come into the house and locate Raleigh, give him a sniff to make sure he is fine, and then he says hi to everybody else. According to Nicki, he doesn't really care for the late-night feedings and would prefer to sleep!

Need to get him a t-shirt that says, "I'm an Apple kid."

Raleigh will never know how much he means to all of us. He provided lots of snuggles during the week and was a trooper about it. I'm not having any kids and my brother and sister-in-law insist that this is it for them. He's going to be SPOILED!!!!!! I can't wait to take him on some auntie trips, but that comes after the potty training is done!

1 comment:

toastyyak said...

What an ABSOLUTE cutie! I love being an auntie as well.