Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy 9th Anniversary!

Today is our 9th wedding anniversary. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. We've been together for 11 years and it feels like just yesterday when we held hands for the first time. I remember feeling like a teenager when PK took my hand. I had butterflies in my tummy and was so happy. I had a teacher/friend who I looked up to, and still do, who once told me to be super patient and someone who you have lots in common with will show up. Boy, was she right. He had been right there, as a friend, for four years already!

On past anniversaries I've shared some pictures of our wedding. This year, I thought I'd share some of our 5th anniversary. There are so many memories that I hold onto and we make more every day. I love having you in my life, PK. I couldn't have dreamed up a better partner in crime!



No comments: