Sunday, June 20, 2010

Franklin Fiber Fair 2010

Patrick gets Friday summer hours, which means he is off after 1 on Fridays. I LOVE this program because it makes your weekend feel so much longer. We like to plan a fun outing for those days. Sometimes a movie, sometimes a walk, sometimes a fiber event! We went to the Franklin fair several weeks ago. I didn't really find all that much this year. Many of my favorite vendors were no longer there. BUT, I did find a few things, of course.  : )

I picked up some things for a upcoming swap from Knitting Notions and then found a few things from Ogle Designs. She had some really cute patterns. I'm really into small projects and felted projects right now. That resulted in a little kit to make City Light fingerless mittens with beads and a felted birdhouse shaped like a fish. Too funny!

No comments: