Sunday, June 13, 2010

Finished Gina Shawls

One recent Thursday night when I was working at the store, I looked around and saw not one, not two, but THREE Gina Shawls. Well, of course, I had to take some pictures!

Marybeth did a great job with her shawl. It is out of Dream in Color Starry. So pretty! She is wearing her shawl around her neck and off one shoulder. One of the things I like about the shawl is all the different ways you can wear it. 

Aren't they lovely? 
Karla (center) knitted her shawl out of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted.
Kathy knitter her shawl out of Dream in Color Classy. Yummy!
This picture also gives you a good comparison of the sock weight versus the worsted weight for length. 

I'm oh so happy that this shawl pattern has done so well. If you would like to purchase a copy, you do so at any of these three locations:

  • My etsy store
  • My Ravelry store
  • Stitches & Scones in Westfield, Indiana

No comments: