Saturday, March 20, 2010

Seasons of Swap - Spring Package Received

One of the swap groups I am in is centered around the change of the seasons. I was assigned a fantastic swap partner who lives in Boston. She was lucky enough to be in a group that organized a yarn crawl to 10 different yarn stores in one weekend. How fantastic and fun would that be!!!! I felt like I got to participate because she shopped for my swap package during her crawl. After a long work day on Monday (it felt like years for some reason), I came home to find a package at the front door.


3 skeins of Dream in Color Classy in Lipstick Lava
Pattern for lacey cowl
Yarn card

A candle with the outside label explaining How to Eat a Lobster. Too funny.

Stitch markers--they remind me of the evil eye charms from Greece to keep your safe!
Maybe they will keep my yarn safe from dropped stitches!

Thanks so much, Gillian!

No comments: