Thursday, March 18, 2010

PK's Birthday

Happy Birthday to the LOVE of my life. Last year, I listed off reasons why I love Patrick that were knitting-related. I was trying to think of something clever for this year. I think my creativity has run dry! So, instead, I decided to post some of my favorite pictures.

"I'm a flip flop convert."

My favorite picture of Patrick ever. It captures his care free side that most of the world doesn't see all that often. I'm lucky that I get to see it each and every day. It didn't occur to either of us that he was the only one to jump in until we got back and worked on the scapbook. All the other tourists walked down the ladder. Patrick just went running off the boat and into the air!

So handsome...

Being silly in Greece. 

The thinker and poet.

The friend...

The world traveler.

I love you!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!

1 comment:

Meg and Pete said...

What great pictures! I love the 'jumping off the boat' one too :) Thanks for sharing the pics!