Monday, March 15, 2010

Knitting Jewelry

As mentioned yesterday, I had a little shopping adventure for knittng things. Although the bulk of the purchases were for organization and the greater good of sanity, I did get a few items that were just for fun. As many of you know, I LOVE stitch markers. I have a bad habit of "carting" things in etsy and Ravelry and then waiting months before clicking the commit to buy button. Well, I finally gave in on a few things...

I just LOVE The Big Lebowski!!!!!!

Some fun Lantern Moon markers. SPRING!

A glass knitting ring from Bread and Badger.
www.BreadandBadger.etsy.com

Sterling Silver and from recycled knitting needles
Sassafras Creations

Purl
I got the darked haired crazy looking one since that is how I felt at the moment.
She's keeping me company during the closet reorg!

2 comments:

Julie said...

where did you get Purl? I want one!!!

Brownie Knits said...

Purl came from Knit Picks. ;)