Drum roll please...I'm down to six UFOs!!!!! Now, I did end up frogging two more projects last night, but for good reason. I decided to use the yarn for one project for my upcoming Adult Surprise Jacket. The other project I took out because I knew I would never wear it and the yarn is too yummy to waste.
The six remaining UFOs are
- Rusted Root: about 75% done. I actually plan to finish this one today or tomorrow.
- Myrna: about 70% done. This will get my attention next. I should finish it no later than next week.
- Babette Blanket: about 60% done and has been in hibernation. This is my only crochet project right now, so I will probably change this one to active after I finish up Rusted Root. It is a nice light project to work on throughout the warmer months.
- Crayon Box Jacket: about 60% done and has been in hibernation. I will start working on this again at some point this summer. It will be a perfect weight for wearing in the fall, so I want it done by then. I have a feeling that if I picked this up I could finish it off in a week or two, just need to do it.
- Marmalade Sweater: I have both sleeves done and ran into a gauge issue with the body. I need to figure out what to do before I can proceed. Not feeling good about this project at all. I should probably frog it and use the yarn for something else, but I haven't come to terms with that idea yet.
- Iain Sweater for Patrick: This is a heavy yarn with lots of thinking. I want to have this done for Patrick to start wearing in November/December. I need to work out a time frame plan for this one.
- Adult Surprise Jacket
- Blanket for Wedding Gift
- Textured Tweed Cardigan
- Blanket for family room