Friday, November 27, 2009

Wii Active

I can't say enough about how much the Wii has helped in my weight loss. I dropped 36 pounds while eating right (but reasonably), drinking lots of water, and working out on the Wii Fit. I can't imagine what my total number of hoops would be! However, I started to get a little bored with it. I switched over last week to the Wii Active 30 day Challenge. Wow. Kicking. My. Butt. You work out 20 or so minutes each day and the activities vary. You use a resistance band for some things.

My hope is that I can work out throughout the holidays on this more intense game and NOT gain any and maybe continue the weight loss during the holidays. If the pain throughout my body is any indication, I'll be just fine. I won't be able to move to put the food in my mouth!

No comments: