Thursday, October 22, 2009

Knitting Accessories

My MIL makes beautiful stamped items. (In the past I've posted pix of her cards.) I am opening my own etsy shop early next year and we've decided to offer some of her items there. If you can't wait that long, here is a sneak peak. You can email me if you would like to place an order before the end of the year.

Little journals for keeping all your knitting notes...

Bookmarks for keeping your place in a knitting book or journal.
They have a magnet inside to keep them in place. (Sorry for the blur.)

Accessories tin, complete with a little chocolate!

She didn't miss a detail. The red stock actually has knitting stamps on it that didn't show in the picture. The outside decor is duplicated on the inside and the bottom border is trimmed with a ribbon and button. Of course, these red ones are mine!

No comments: