Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Update on Planned Knits from July

In July I posted what I had planned for the near future. I figured I'd take some stock:
  • Finish afghan for customer--3 LONG rows done--DONE!!!!!
  • Crochet Hat for Patrick--FINISHING UP THIS WEEK WITH SEAMING
  • Knit Hat for Patrick--actually finished this up this past weekend--DONE
  • Baby item #1 (gift)--75% done--DONE
  • Baby item #2 (gift)--casted on--DONE
  • Boy item #1 (gift)--DONE
  • Boy item #2 (gift)--DONE
  • Make an Emma jacket--DONE
  • Make a Georgette top--DONE
  • Finish Top-Down Pink top--FROGGED--DUE TO WEIGHT LOSS IT NO LONGER FIT--replaced with Bramblewood vest, which is done
  • Finish Monet Rusted Root--FROGGED--DUE TO WEIGHT LOSS IT NO LONGER FIT--replaced with Lacey Temptation Cardigan, which will be done this week
  • Complete Babette Blanket (hibernating)--STILL WAITING ON ME; PLAN TO FINISH BY CHRISTMAS
  • Complete Crayon Box Jacket (hibernating)-FROGGED--DUE TO WEIGHT LOSS
  • Make Patrick's Iain sweater--STILL WAITING ON ME; PLAN TO FINISH BY CHRISTMAS
  • Make Patrick's Briar Rose sweater--PLAN TO FINISH BY CHRISTMAS
  • Make another Kitchen Sink blanket--PLAN TO FINISH THIS WEEK
Of course, in the midst of all of these, I added in other projects. SO much to do...at least I'm using the blog to keep me on track!

No comments: