Friday, September 18, 2009

Knitting Progress from a Short Vacation

On our vacation, I took along six projects for a 5 day trip. Well, I actually got done more than I thought I would, but not as much as I would have liked. Still, good progress...

I made these two hats in the car on the way out. They were gifts for my second cousins.

Pattern: Ribbons Hat from Itty Bitty Hats
Needle: US 7
Size: 1-2 years
Yarn: Dream in Color Classy (partial skein)

Pattern: Big Girl Bonnet
Yarn: Berroco Vintage Wool
Hook: G
Size: 21 inch

The other side of the ribbons hat.

Pattern: Big Girl Bonnet
Yarn: Dream in Color Classy
Hook: G
Size: 22"
Mods: Because this is for an adult, I made the crown area one round larger.
I also added two rounds in the shell area.

I also worked on my new Kitchen Sink Blanket. It is now about 50% done. I hope to have it and the Lacey Temptation Cardigan done this week. I do have to report that I ended up ripping out the crochet newsboy hat for Patrick. I just really hated everything about this hat. The yarn, the pattern, the seaming. I decided I have too many great yarns and patterns to waste the time!

No comments: