Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What's Going On?

So you might be wondering why my posts have fallen off in the last few weeks. Life got in the way. I've been busy with a lot of things that are non-related to knitting and some that are. One of the things taking up time is that I've been trying VERY hard to drop some weight. I've had some success, and really think it shows in my face. I still have a LONG way to go, but I try not to think about it in larger than 5 pound increments.


We've been eating healthy and working out on the Wii. Here are some baked green tomatoes that PK picked from our garden and made. He dipped them in low fat buttermilk and covered them with a Cajun spice and light bread crumbs. Really the coating of these things is not much at all. Keeps the calories low.


I've also been knitting up baby items and working on the plans for the fall knit along for the store. All of those posts are coming in the next few days! Stay tuned...

No comments: