Friday, July 10, 2009

Kitchen Sink Blanket

Last night was the color mapping session at the store for the Kitchen Sink Blanket. We sold out!!!! I was so excited to see the interest that people have in the pattern. Thank you so much for all your support. We will have more patterns in stock on Saturday. You can private message me at ginakanouse@yahoo.com if you have any questions about the pattern. I will have a link up on the blog by Sunday with detailed pictures/instructions for how to do the loop stitch.

There is one errata that I found for the pattern. Yarn C is listed as needing 124 yards, but it should have read 224. I sincerely apologize for this oversight and for any inconvenience it might cause. I believe that the majority of the shoppers I helped prior to realizing this last night purchased Dream in Color (250 yards) for this section, so I hope that issues are few.

Again, I am so happy that people loved the pattern this much. It made me want to cast on another one!!! I will also load the pattern into Ravelry so that you can post pictures of projects there. Not in Ravelry? I'd love to have you send me a picture of your blanket so that I can create a gallery of them on the site.

No comments: