Monday, June 8, 2009

Hoosier Hills Fiber Fair

This past weekend was the Hoosier Hills event and Nancy and I went over on Saturday. It was good to get away for a few hours and to see so many knitting friends. Nancy and I had some good laughs throughout the day, and I allowed myself a few goodies.

I picked up these needles (a 1 count and a 16 count), purse form, and red fiber from www.bigspringsfarm.com. They are the BEST forms and needles out there. The red fiber has already been put to good use in a project (soon to be featured in a future blog). You can really get through a lot with the 16 count needle and it is structured in such a way that it teaches you not to go to deep into the form, which felts the fiber to the form instead of the other fibers.

Only one little skein of yarn this go round. Isn't it beautiful?
Creatively Dyed, of course!

I picked up wool to hook a flower/dragonfly rug I found earlier this year.
This will be the first time I map out my own colors. Here goes...

No comments: