Tuesday, June 23, 2009

8 Years

Today is my 8 year wedding anniversary. It has flown by! We had such a great wedding, and the marriage is even better. I'm so lucky to have Patrick in my life. He is an amazing individual. A few fun pix from our wedding and honeymoon.

In my wedding dress and shades just prior to the ceremony.

My favorite shot on the trip. Taken without a flash inside the Vatican.

A random glass egg figure on an island in Italy.

Patrick's favorite shot. A canal in Venice.

This was the winner in our photo contest on who could take the photo that turned out better.
We both took one of this balcony. (I won!!!)

Patrick at the rehearsal dinner. Who knows what he was thinking?

Our good friend, Keith, who was a reader in the ceremony.

A few of our good friends who shared in our weekend.
Doug (groomsman), Tonia (bridesmaid), Ginny (guest book and rehearsal dinner hostess), Michelle (bridesmaid), Greg (honorary groomsman), Keith (reader)

Groomsman Doug and Maid of Honor Carol decorating the arch under which we were married.

My favorite pix of us together on our honeymoon. St. Mark square in Venice.

My mommy and cousin/flower girl Kaitlyn. Yes, I know. I look JUST like my mom. :)


Patrick in the square and happy. I think we just had gelato!

My favorite location/night (outside of wonderful Venice, that is): Trevi Fountain in Rome.

Happy Anniversary, Baby!!!!

2 comments:

Silvia M. said...

Congratulations on your 8th anniversary!
David and I will celebrate our 8th anniversary this year as well, we got married October 26, 2001. :-)

Christina said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful honeymoon! You and Patrick still look as happy as you look in your honeymoon pictures!