Sunday, April 19, 2009

Thermis


Several months ago I purchased the PDF of the Thermis pattern (available in Ravelry). I thought it was so different and it looked like fun. I also thought it would be a great way to use up stash yarn and knit up Christmas gifts. Well, so much for knitting from stash yarn. I ended up buying three skeins of Dream in Color to knit up (of course thinking that I would have leftover Dream in Color to use in baby hats). I knitted up one in Cinnamon and one in green. This is one of the fastest patterns I've ever knit. I knitted both of them in two days each. The largest bulk of the green one was knitted up in a short afternoon. You also get to shop for fun buttons. Hmmmm...who should get these two for Christmas?


1 skein of Dream in Color
2 buttons
Size US 7 circ needle
1 stitch marker
I did do a YO K2tog buttonhole because I used smaller buttons

No comments: