Friday, April 17, 2009

Shark Steam Mop

I woke up one morning recently to an infomercial. Why Tivo was taping that, I don't know. It was for the Shark steam mop. I had been fretting over how dirty my downstairs floors always seem to be. I picked one up at Bed, Bath, & Beyond on my way to the doc and then spent the afternoon cleaning the floors. I agree with some of the other online comments that the handle is a little flimsy, but it functions fine. I like the idea of the steam because things always seem cleaner with some heat. My floors dried right away, which I loved. In general, well worth the money. (A one-time fee of $100 with no additional fee versus continuing to buy the silly swifter refills.) My floors are no longer sticky either, which they were after swiftering.

1 comment:

Shark Steam Mop said...

I got sucked into the commercial too! I ended up buying my first as seen on tv product. I'm a little embarrassed to say that I love it :) lol