Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Footies

I loved working with this yarn! When I saw this colorway, I had to have it--it matches all the colors I used in my yarn studio. I'm not a big sock knitter, but I thought I could use a pair of footies for the summer air conditioning. We sold out of the yarn when I had the sock in the store, so you know it feels fabulous. To avoid second sock syndrome, I casted on the second one right away and knitted the pair up in under a week. So pleased.

Size 6.5 ladies shoe (although I think they probably are more like a 6)
1 skein of Crystal Palace Panda Silk
(for anything over 6.5, I recommend 2 skeins)
Size 2 DPNs
Flatfeet pattern from Socks Soar on Two Needles by Cat Bordhi

1 comment:

drlaura said...

love the pretty footies!
may i post these on our CPY blog and of course link back to you?
CPYsocksandmoretks drlauraAsirius@gmail.com