Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Stash!!!!!

I have to start this post by sending out a HUGE thanks to my ever so patient husband. He calmly helped me for three days--yes, three days--enter my yarns, books, magazines, needles, and hooks into Ravelry. What a HUGE job. I took pictures of all the yarn and put all the yarn amounts and details into the database. It created a massive organization of the yarn room too. It looks great and I know exactly what yarn I have. If you are on Ravelry, check it out in my notebook. I learned a great deal about using the database, so if you get motivated and need help, feel free to ping me.

This was one of my 2008 New Year's Resolutions. I made it...just under the wire!!!!

My help during the long organization.

2 comments:

Margo said...

WOW I'm impressed! You are SO orgainzed!
Happy New Year
Margo

Brownie Knits said...

Let me tell you, it was a TON of work. I think it will really be worth it to know exactly what I have and be able to search there first for patterns and supplies.

Now to get those projects already on the needles done!