Monday, December 29, 2008

Addicted to Stitch Markers

I must confess that I've become a stitch marker addict. I love them. I love to find really cute ones and match them to my projects. Dorky? Yes. I admit it. My wonderful Santa brought me some sushi ones and a big sweater one in my stocking/gifts this year. Aren't they cute?


The sushi markers were purchased on Etsy.com, which is the best resource for markers that I have found. The big sweater was purchased at Wool & Company in Geneva, Illinois. This is a fantastic shop if you are ever in the area.

Anybody else addicted to these little buggers? I'm trying to think of a cute way to display them in my yarn room so that I can enjoy them even when I don't have them on my knitting. I'm not a fan of clutter, so I need an organized and clean way to display them. Hmmmm....

No comments: