Monday, August 4, 2008

New Knitter Mondays

I have been teaching a lot of new knitters who are just discovering the wonderful world of yarn and knitting. As a lot of you are using the blog as a reference source when working on projects, I decided to launch New Knitter Mondays. Starting on Monday 8/11 I will post a tip, trick, or how-to about knitting that beginners can use. For example...

  • Blocking
  • Tinking (taking out your knitting to fix a mistake)
  • Holes in knitting (how do they happen and how do I fix them)
  • Knitting two stitches together (one style of decrease)
  • Understanding yarn weights
  • Reading a yarn ball label
If there are things that you would like to see posted, please leave me a comment.

For ease of use, there will be a link to all New Knitter Monday posts along the right-hand side of the blog. I hope you find these useful.

No comments: