Saturday, June 28, 2008

New Ravelry Group

I know, I know. You thought I had disappeared completely. Well, June went by way too fast and it was a really busy month. Over the next few days, I'll be posting some updates on projects, notes about some stores and vendors I've discovered, and so on. Lots of good info, I promise.

In the meantime, Stitches & Scones lovers have started a group in Ravelry. If you are in Ravelry already, join our "Stitches & Sconers" group. (Love the play on words, Nancy!) If you aren't in Ravelry yet, run via to the web to www.ravelry.com and sign up. There is tons of info in Ravelry for knitters and crocheters. I can't imagine life without it!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Hooray! I'm so glad there is a group! Thanks for letting us know! I can't wait to see updates on your projects!

Happy Knitting!