Saturday, June 28, 2008

New Classes Added


One of the things I love to do at TNNA (the national needle arts trade show) each year is get new ideas for classes. I scout things out and try to find something that I think will appeal to students. This year, I feel in love with the patterns from Black Purl Designs. Many of the child patterns are written to utilize the beautiful, and colorful, sock yarns. These patterns are all on order and should arrive shortly. I'll be knitting up a sample for the store to display for my class, so I'll post pictures as those are completed.

I have also added classes for...

* Felted Baby Booties
* Knitting for Pets
* ...and the standards...top down & beginning knitting

Info for the classes can be seen to the right in the Classes section of my blog. You can also see current/next month classes on www.stitchesnscones.com. Printed schedules are always available at the store, as well.

Do you have a class suggestion? Please email me at ginakanouse@yahoo.com. Don't see a class listed or just want help with a specific project? I offer private lessons too.

Have a great day!

No comments: