Thursday, January 31, 2008

What Fiber Are You?


I found this quiz via Ravelry:




I am Camel, which is an inflexible fiber unwilling to change, know what I like, and I'm not afraid to stick with it. At first I read all of this as really negative. After some thought, I started thinking of all the scratchy and tweedy yarns I've purchased because others raved aobut them and I ended up returning them for a softer yarn in a solid color. In the last year I also have started making only things I want to make when I want to make them. I used to get caught up in what everybody else was doing and ended up with things I didn't really like. So, call me a Camel (I've been called much worse). I'll be proud to display my button!


1 comment:

Christina said...

Hooray! Good for you! I'll have to find out what I am!