Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ugh, Just Ugh

So I woke up at 3:30 am with what has to be food poisoning. On top of that, I have some type of infected pore on my eye that really hurts (currently it isn't very visible, but it's there). Ugh. I know many people have it much worse, but I'm throwing my own pity party right now. I hate feeling crappy.

I will keep going (albeit from home today) and edit my current book today. It is a very interesting little thing and will be a huge success, I'm sure. (I'll blog on it at a later date when the book has released to the public.)

If anybody out there is actually reading this, I'm curious to know if you have a suggestion where to purchase blocking wires for lace knitting. I need to block my beaded shawlette pretty soon and don't have blocking wires. I found some on Knit Picks, but don't know if those are pretty standard ones.

Here's a funny little picture of Kennedy that I look at when I need to brighten my Ugh days.

1 comment:

tonia said...

Hey- we have info at the store for some that Diane says are the best. Will you be there tonight? Call my cell I have to get on the road.