Thursday, May 12, 2016
Welcome to the Brownie Knits knitting and crochet video podcast! In this episode we chat about gardening, paper bunting, cross stitch, crocheting, and needle felting.
Sunflower rug hooking kit from Whispering Pines Designs
Monsoon Stole by Little Bee
Use the coupon code BrowniesSockKAL until May 31, 2016 to get the Brownie's Sock Recipe pattern for $1.00 in Ravelry.
Join the Brownie Knits Ravelry group and register for giveaways!
Thanks for watching!
Friday, April 22, 2016
Welcome to episode 40 of the Brownie Knits video knitting and crochet podcast. This episode is packed full of some recent knitting and crochet adventures!!!
Raindrops shawl by A Knitter's Life out of Madelinetosh Tosh Sock in Olef Clair colorway (custom dye for Simply Socks)
Knit-alongs in the Brownie Knits Rav group: 2016StashDown & BrowniesSockKAL
Brownie's Sock Recipe socks out of Knit Picks Felici in Rainbow; (Use the coupon code browniessockkal in Ravelry to get the pattern for 50% off until May 31st, 2016.)
Sunflower kit: Bev Stewart of Whispering Pines Designs
Yarns shown: Ancient Arts 3-ply fingering; Mrs. Crosby Hat Box in Wildflowers; Leading Men Fiber Arts Show Stopper and Intermission
In 4/4 Time pattern by Francini Knits out of Classic Elite Wool Bamboo
Register on Rav for a chance to win the book Amelia by Nancy Nahra and published by New Word City!
Thanks so much for joining me for a sit and knit/crochet! Follow along with Brownie Knits on Instagram, Facebook, & Ravelry.
Thursday, April 7, 2016
Welcome to the Brownie Knits knitting and crochet video podcast. Join me for a sit and knit or crochet!
* Bella Shawl by JumperCables out of Wonderland Yarns Cheshire Cat in Pa-pink-a
* Brownie's Sock Recipe by Brownie Knits out of Knit Picks Hawthorne Speckled Graffiti
* Socks out of Cascade Heritage Wave in Tropical
* In 4/4 Time by Francini Knits out of Classic Elite Wool Bamboo
* Socks out of Dragonfly Fibers Festivus for the Rest of Us
* Socks out of Knit Picks Felici in Rainbow
* Socks out of Poste yarn in Tinseltown
* Torquata by Ambah O'Brien
* Real Crime Profile podcast
* Crime Writers On podcast
* Knittersfriend - Emma
* knittermama7 - Robin
* wmh302 - Wendy
* KnittingILove - Barbara
* Sylvia's Soap Kitchen on Etsy
* Digital book: Amelia by Nancy Nahra and New Word City
Book and Yarn giveaway
Thanks so much for watching! Join in the chatter in the Brownie Knits group in Ravelry and follow along on Instagram and FaceBook. (ID: BrownieKnits)
Monday, April 4, 2016
Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Welcome to the Brownie Knits knitting and crochet video podcast! Grab some yarn and needles/hooks and sit with me for a chat!
Projects and Yarn:
* Indiana Cowl (no pattern) out of Madelinetosh Pashmina and Manos Serena
* Fallen Lady Stole by The Fiber Friend out of Knit Picks Gloss Lace in Sterling
* Brownie's Sock Recipe pattern to be released on April 4, 2016!
* #BrowniesSockKAL will run from April 4 to May 31 2016; join the Brownie Knits group for details and to register for giveaways, including the Flower Power Big Set in green from KnittingILove
* Crocheted scrapghan
* Scraptastic Socks!!!
* Bella Shawl by JumperCables out of Wonderland Cheshire Cat in Color Morph Pa-pink-a #34
* In 4/4 Time by Francini Knits
* Christina of A Knitter's Life
* Carol littlebritchescp
* Moira IKnitYou
* Sue JustSewSue
* Emma KnittersFriend
* Emilia EmilCarv1963
* Marsha MagaMakes
* Janet Janete.Kingshott
Thanks so much for watching! Follow along on the Ravelry Brownie Knits group. Brownie Knits is also on Instagram, FaceBook, Pinterest, Craftsy, and Etsy.
Thursday, March 3, 2016
Here is a little pattern release video for my new Mitts pattern and my friend Christina's new cowl!
Additionally, episode 37 of the BrownieKnits video podcast is up here.
Welcome to the Brownie Knits & Crochets video podcast! In this episode I introduce the new Amica crochet collection, some finished and in progress knits and crochets, and announce the winners for the FinishItFebruary KAL/CAL and the winner for the book/yarn giveaway.
(I OFFER A HUGE APOLOGY FOR THE POOR LIGHTING IN THIS EPISODE. I TRIED OUT A NEW LOCATION AND IT JUST DIDN'T COME OUT AS WELL AS I LIKE. THANKS FOR WATCHING!)
* Amica Fingerless Mitts by Brownie Knits (shown in Stylecraft Life 4-ply in cream and melon and Knit Picks Gloss Fingering in Velveteen, Robot, and Bordeaux)
* Amica Cowl by A Knitter's Life (shown in Stylecraft Life 4-ply in cream and melon)
* Fallen Lady Stole by Fiber Friend out of Knit Picks Gloss Lace in Sterling
* Scrapghan with Knit Picks Hawthorne Posiedon as the main color
* Barbie clothes out of Lion Brand Fun Fur in Tropical and Vanna's Glamour in Diamond and Topaz; patterns from Lyn's Doll Clothes by Linda Mary Smith and #129 by Sticka till Barbie
* Tweeks 9394
* Hanna from Sheep's Alley podcast
* Knitterly Things Vesper Striping Sock yarn
* Linafin of Lina Knits
* Stella and Chewy's dog food
Join the chatter on the Brownie Knits Ravelry group! You can also find me on Craftsy, Facebook, and Instagram as BrownieKnits and at BrownieKnits.etsy.com.
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
Welcome to the Brownie Knits knitting and crochet video podcast! In this episode I share LOADS of finished projects, discuss our current KAL/CALs, and announce the giveaway winner for February 2016 for #2016StashDown.
* Passerine Hat by Erica Heusser out of Madelinetosh Tosh Sock Tern and Neighborhood Fiber Co. Old Town
* Faberge Shawl by Laura Aylor out of Dragonfly Fibers Pixie Mermaid and Dragonberry
* Across the Pond Shawl by Mina of the Knitting Expat podcast out of Dream in Color Smooshy Magic Orchid and Haute Knit Tweed Sock Meet Me at the Ballet
* 1/2 Granny Square Shawl by Anastacia Zittel out of Hedgehog Fibers Villain
* Turtlepurl Striped Turtle Toes Om socks
* Groovyghan by Tracy St. John out of Berroco Vintage
* Happypotamus The Happy Hippo by Heidi Bears
* Monsoon Stole by Alia Bland
Diary of a Yarn Snob
Beadroom on Ravelry